Question

cheeseGRIT

I had one debt successfully removed from my report. Now a second agency is reporting
I disputed a debt for $1333 as I have never been billed for this, or made aware of it. It was successfully removed from all of my reports. Now the reporting agency has sold the debt to a 2nd collection agency. They have contacted me saying this eill be put on my report if it is not paid. How do I stop them from reporting? Is this legal? If its already been disputed and removed, will this also be under "closed accounts"? Thanks for any help