I had an online school send me to collections. How can I settle with the company for less?
I need to settle a debt for $1400 for an online school but I would like to go back to finish my course. I was only 3 months behind and when I went to pay they had already sent me to collections. The collection agency is Ability Recovery Services. How much should I settle with them for? I was almost thru with my course and I really just want to finish and get my degree. What should I do? I don't want to start at another school, I just want to send them a settlement lette, have them delete it from my credit and finish my course