Question

cmooretrader

I had a credit card company steal money from me, paying a bill that wasn't authorized
I had my C.C. set up to automatically pay my cable bill. Cable co. breached their own contract, numerous times, and I dropped them. My CC co. paid them 600.00 dollars, for equipment and not completing my 2 year contract. They broke their own contract, many times, the stuff didn't work, and they wouldn't fix it, they wanted me to hire a outside contractor to fix it, and pay for it, total BS.

You might want to speak to an attorney about this, maybe you could file a civil case against the cable company.