Question

davidjnels

I had a collections on my credit that wasn't supposed to be on my credit.
I called to have it removed because I was a minor at the time of the original billing, and they reported it to be removed to transunion, experian and the like. Now I am curious, how long will it take to be entirely removed from my credit report?

Most Helpful Response

You called? Probably never. But if you are lucky it will take 60 to 90 days. Things like this should be in writing but it is not unheard of for it to happen as a result of a phone call. Good luck.