Question

kcmk64

I had a braintumor and couldnt work, lost everything.
I had excellent credit at a time in my life, then i was diagnosed with braintumors and couldn't work so i couldn't pay my bills. Now i have a judgement against me and can't get any loans or creditcards to help build my credit back.

Wow, very sorry to hear about your troubles, and I hope you're healthy again.  I would suggest that you start re-building your credit with a secured credit card.  Since you put up the money, they usually don't turn you down.  Go to creditcards.com for a complete and comprehensive listing of all cards available, what interest rate they charge, what annual fee they charge and which credit bureaus they report to.  Choose someone that reports to all three bureaus.  It will take some time, but if you get that card and use it wisely, your credit will slowly improve.  Best of luck to you!