Question

Vikram2325

I had a auto loan on Aug 2015, and i pay my EMI's on time, but it is not showing in my credit report

Was this a new car loan

or was it a Used car loan throught the dealer.  The reason I ask, Is that most new car loans are done through large Finacial companies that always report to the Credit Bureaus. But used car loans that are financed through the used car dealer are often condsidered personal loans with the note being helpd by the dealer and not a financial company.  They don't report these payments becuse they are small companies and reporting the loans they carry costs them more than they want to pay.  The large financials have volume pricing deals that make it affordalbe, small dealers have to pay much higher rates because they are not reporting as many customers, so they tend not to report at all, Unless of course you miss a payment. Then they will report in order to be sure that they will get your money.

If this isn't the case on your loan,  I would check with the lender. Sometimes there are typos or human errors that may be reporting your loan payments to some other account. 

hope this helps.