Question

isiahmike

i haave really poor credit, how do I begin to fix it.

I would start with a few things

1. Pull all credit reports from all three agencies www.annualcreditreport.com

2. Start disputing or paying them off only if they make a deal to delete it off your credit report

3. Get a secured credit card from the recommendations on this site like Capital One secured card

I disputed some things that I didn't recognize and looked strange as well as applied and got approved for the Capital One secured credit card. I am awaiting the cards arrival so I am starting my journey like you seem to be. Good luck to us...