Question

besmatilda

I got my loan financed by the small used car dealership, why dosn't it appear
small auto dealership took a chance on me and did sold me the car with min monthly payments all paid on time and in full. In house financing..shouldn't it be on my report?

Not all lenders report to the credit bureaus. It costs lenders money to do so, so a small time dealership probably wouldn't. Some lenders may only report to one credit bureau if they report at all, so check to see if they report on Experian. If they don't report to the bureaus there is nothing you can do about that.