Question

Tammyrick

I got married 5 yrs. Ago my credit report doesn't reflect that why
My last name changed why doesn't a report come up under that name

Have you applied to any new accounts in the last  5 years?  Personal history seems to be very slow to update on credit reports.  I have worked for the same employer for 10 years now and only one of the credit reporting agency have them listed.  The other two have a company I worked for 20 years ago only. I think it only gets updated if you open a new account and then only with the bureau that that company reports to.  I maybe off base here but that is only idea I have come up with.