Question

Matchoo98

I got approved for a credit card but I moved before i received it. How do I obtain another one?
The card is a Capitol One card. It came in mail but I left my ex before I received the card. So how do I request a new card?

Isn't your mail being forwarded to your new address? You should have filed a change of address form with the USPS for this. If your mail is being forwarded, but you haven't received the card, you need to call Capital One and tell them to cancel it and send you a replacement [with a new number]. You need to contact them regardless, so go to their web site and look for contact info, or try 1-800-CAPITAL.

As said, contact Capital One immediately and let them know what you need.