i got a secured cc, my credit is now better what will closing that acnt do to my credit score?
I was advised to get a secured credit card to help me with my credit scores, i did, i also made a purchase that helped get the card. Now I have an unsecured cc and would like to close the secured account because I am not using it and I have to pay a fee each year, the interest I make on the card certainly doesn;t cover the cost of the card, but I am concerned what that does to my credit report. do I just bit the bullet and do it anyway, close the account!?