Question

LilBit1961

I got a company on report that ssid there is a zero balance, so can I get it removed off my report?
So is somebody I can talk to or what?

Try calling the creditor. Ask in a very polite manner (assuming the 0 balance is because you paid off this debt otherwise this may not work) to remove the negative item from your report. Make sure you ask for a manager, explain that you are trying to improve your credit, maybe for a major purchace within the next 3-6 months; can they help you out..... If that don't work give these guys a call Credit Pro's 1-877-235-0324. They can help...