Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

JesusIsMyPortion

I forgot which credit bureau I placed a freeze with and now I cant have my credit unfrozen
I misplaced the paper that had the number I called (I remember calling and not putting the freeze on via email) to place a freeze on my credit because I discovered someone was trying to buy items on line with my personal information. I now want to consolidate my CCs and are unable to because I can't get to the right number to unfreeze my account. I looked at the 3 credit bureau websites but none of them point me in the right direction and number I used to put the freeze on. I did find one site which provided directions to how to lift a freeze and when I put in my information, it stated that they had no information on me. So obviously this particular bureau was not the one. The method I used was totally automated. Can you assist with providing a known number so that I can re-access this service? Thank you