Question

snarkygal

I followed the site's suggestion and my credit score went down 53 pts.
They suggested I get a balance transfer card with a long free period to get the balances down on my other card. Well the new card on my record brought my score way down. How can that happen? I went from the border of good/excellent credit to fair. This sucks and I'm thinking of cancelling my membership in this site. They messed up my great credit

Hold on, 

Time and Time again people keep posting crap like this, 

So CK Suggested something,  Yeah it's call an AD.   If you would have done some RESEARCH,  you would have found Time and Time again Us Folks keep saying DO NOT TAKE ANY of the SUGGESTIONS from CK.

Also, CK did not Twist your Arm,   You Applied for the Credit Card on your own.

You Did No Research,  You did not do any Reading on the affects of applying for a new Credit Card.   You Are at Fault,  not CK. 

And to Top it off, it states you have been a CK Member for over 7 Years  COME ON,  GET YOU ACT TOGETHER.

Most Helpful Response

Yup cancel the "free" membership would really really show them.