Question

cholli4591

I filed BRtcy 3 years ago can not seem to get a business loan anywhere why
one of the creditor has reentered the court records that show a 0 balance in public records this has effected my score right and inquiries with in 2 month has drop my score from 689 to 632 how can I remove these inquiries

Time required.

A bankruptcy remains on your credit record for up to 10 years and nothing can be done to change that, since it is a legal action required to be reported under The Fair Credit Reporting Act, which is a federal regulation.

Inquiries remain on credit reports for 2 years, but have virtually no effect after

The bankruptcy will have a bad effect on your credit until after it drips off your credit report.  Filing bankruptcy should be the very last option a person uses but too many people think it will give them a "fresh start" immediately.  There is really no such thing as "instant gratification" in the credit world.  I filed a Chapter 13 in 1991 and it has taken some time to get my credit reports up where I'm a bit happier.