Question

Posted in Banking

Rockroller

I feel very uneasy about my account being linked to my bank. How do I undo the process.
I downloaded your link, and now I am really uneasy about doing it. How do I undo that process. Would appreciate an answer. I know you are saying that it is safe. I just don't feel comfortable about it. Please answer ASAP

Most Helpful Response

to disconnent Bank account

I need more information.  I don't see anything about the Bank Account LInk, or settings.  Where are they please be specific.  Thank you   Thelma Winterbottom

Downloaded your link for bank.

What do I say.  I moved to fast without checking it all out.   I am very uncomfortable about it

Casacas

Hello,

it is really easy to cancel the access from CreditKarma to your bank account. First, you need to click on the bank account link; this will show the details about it. There is a small link named "Settings", click on it and you'll open the "Manage your accounts" webpage. In there you'll see the accounts that are linked, then simply click on the "x" icon and a message will appear, asking if you really want to disconnect your account from CreditKarma.

I hope this works for you.