Question

Posted in Taxes

djzigs

I e-filed my taxes on Jan 28th but it shows the irs still hasnt received them, should i be worried?

Do you have any idea how many millions of returns have been filed since the filing date opened?!  Be patient and check in a couple more weeks, and maybe, a couple more weeks.

HappyMango0406

I've used TurboTax for 8 years and wanted to try Credit Karma this year. People have a right to be concerned, the "acceptance" has always been within 24 hours.  Of course the IRS is going to take time to reveiw and everyone expects that but this is my first year I am into 3 business days (not including today since it's the weekend) that my return hasn't been at least electronically accepted.  Just that it has arrived into their queue.  Also Credit Karma has a 3 day response time, which is unusual in this day and time of electronic business.  Tax seasons means an influx and I'm sorry it is HIGHLY odd that these electronic filings haven't been at least "accepted".  

waynekelley

same thing here filed on January  and no acceptance by the IRS i feel the same and thats why im going to contact the fcc on Monday and refile with another service 

Dina814

Then don't say it's has received it when it has not...I went to IRS and they comfirmed non receipt

IRS non reply

Same thing happened to me creditkarma said IRS has received my taxes three six days I was unable to access my account to only find out that they have lowered both my state and federal refund money do not use this