Question

Joeysneaks

I don't want to mail in two forms of identifications to conform my identity is there another option?

A marketing ploy for sure

This two forms of ID that needs to be sent in to get information online immediatley is bogus. I have spoken to many people who have told me once you sign up for your "free" service the continuation of information requests continues. You guys tout this as a "no cost" convenience but I can't get my information immediately, I have to send you copies of things. Come on, get real

No, just make copies and send them.

Sometimes there are names that are similar and the credit bureaus want to make sure that, when they send you the credit information, you get YOURS.  There are privacy issues to consider and you certainly don't want any of your information (credit reports do contain your social security number) to get into the wrong hands, do you?