Question

Nomorespeed

I don't want to lose my house or cars what do I do just can't afford it no more

Since we can't see your financial information, I'm goinig to give you some advice based on observations and experience.  Too many people pay their credit card bills first and then pay other things.  Having been through a Chapter 13 bankruptcy some years ago, I learned what priorities should be set.  You pay the house,plus it's related costs (utilities,property taxes) FIRST.  Doesn't make sense to pay the credit cards if you end up on the street.  Next, you pay for food and transportation.  In your situation, ask "DO I REALLY NEED MORE THAN ONE CAR?" Credit cards are the last in lline to get paid and it may mean that you do not use them any more until you can get expenses in line with income.  Look up Dave Ramsey's site for information on how to effectivly resolve the debts.  Sell what you don't really need, take a second job for a bit, think realistically so you can find good ways to resolve your situation.