Question

Sammyj9

I don't want a pre paid credit card, I want an actual one but I have no credit?
Any that isn't prepaid that I will be approved for? I want an actual one not a prepaid.

Sorry, but credit has to be built somewhere and a 'secured' card is the best way to start.  The interest rate on the account will be high because you have not yet built a credit record, but that will lower as your "track record" improves. A 'prepaid' card is one you can buy in a place like WalMart, and it does not count towards credit reports.  Suggest you re-read  the articles here to improve your credit understanding.