Question

dogmom2015

I don't understand how best to manage my credit utilization score.
I no longer use a bank debit card because it was hacked 3 times in one year. So I switched to my bank's credit card and use it to its maximum limit almost every month (just $1,000) and pay it off in full each month, sometimes before the statement comes, sometimes simply by the due date. I'm never late. Would it be better to pay off each charge or small groups of charges several times each month instead of waiting until I get close to my limit? I'm working hard to rebuild my credit (I'm "fair" now) and don't want credit utilization scores to screw my efforts. And I don't want to go back to a debit card--too many headaches getting the hacks sorted out.

Either Pay it as you charge or Pay it off Weekly.  
I use both methods to pay off one card depending on how I feel,  but will never wait for the Statement.   I want my Statement to show 0 as often as I can.

I agree with icuhowies.  the other option is to just pay by due date which should be right before your statement date.  I only let one credit card show a balance and all others i pay before statement date so as to not let them show a balance.