I don't understand credit card usage
I have had very good credit and have had fun trying to raise it higher. Last year, since I was not using a credit card, I used it to bump up my score, which it did. This year, thinking it would do the same, my score went down 30 points! I am shocked. I have all my bills on auto pay, no bad remarks, no other changes, just used my little $2,000 credit card. Both times the usage was over the 20%, which I quickly brought down.

On another note, last year I opened a new savings account and it too bumped my credit score down by a few points. Crazy.

I guess I am not following the logic here.