Question

rlgrabar

I don't see my FICO score? What is it, I would truly like to know,
I wish you would also have a FICO score. How do I get one for me and my wife's account.

Most Helpful Response

Your FICO score is the middle score of the three credit bureaus. You can see your Transunion score here on Credit Karma. If you sign up at credit.com, you can see your Experian score for free. You still have to pay for your score from Equifax.

Drop your highest score, and your lowest score, and all that remains is your FICO score.

The score on this site is based on your credit information from Transunion and it is free.  You have to go to myfico.com and pay a fee to get your Fico score.