Question

Kseniaelbe

i don't see any credit cards and a car loan on my credit which I have had for 7 months.

Have you called your Credit Card companies and asked them if they report to TransUnion ot Equifax?    Have you asked your car loan company if they report loan and payments to the same?   That is where you need to start.

It's a bank of America and Capital one credit cards. I'm sure they report to all three agencies. My husband has same credit cards and the info on them gets updated monthly, if not weekly on creditkarma.com. I was trying to check my social security number in my file with creditkarma and couldn't find it anywhere. Can you guide me how to find it? May be it has been put wrong.