Question

jharmer2

I don't know who sent me to collections
I never knew I had been sent to collections until I checked my credit score. How do I figure out who sent me to collections? I would love to pay whatever I owe, I just don't know who or how much I owe!

Most Helpful Response

I've been put into collectons by MED1 02 CHASE DENNIS EMG MED GRP and I don't know why? I have no idea who this is and what it was for. I never recieved a letter of any kind from anyone in regards t this Co, or this amount. How do I find out what I can do to resolve this?? Please let me know asap. Thank you for your help :) 

Credit Karma

Our questions still aren't answered. I owe nobody $300.00, but it shows that some debt has gone to collections!