Question

vrk4919

I don't know what to say...I do not or have not used Centerpoint.
This has been listed on my account for approx 8 years or better.

It is not my debt.

I have never lived in Houston, Tx.

For the last 19 years I have lived in Austin, Tx, Kyle, Tx, and a short time in Ruidosa, NM.

Perhaps, maybe you can tell me where the Centerpoint account should go.

Margaret Blatchley
maggieblatchley@gmail.com

When did you last check all three of your credit reports?  Begin now by going to annualcreditreport.com and getting copies of all three credit reports, which you will scrutinize very carefully and file disputes (online or via letter) on all wrong information with the credit bureau reporting it.  They then have to investigate and verify or delete the disputed items.  Make it a habit from now on to do this once a year so only correct information is showing.

I do suggest reading the articles on this site since Credit Karma's purpose is to teach people how credit works and what they must to to build and maintain a good credit score. Nothing on this site is sent from CK to anyone else, ever.