Question

LOLA804

I don't know the answers to the security questions when I'm trying to file a dispute, what do I do?
I'm trying to dispute something on my credit and I don't know the answers to the questions because the dates are dates that I was incarcerated and couldn't have possibly taken out loans and acquired debts. I don't know what to do now and I don't have a fax machine to fax any information.

Sometimes the answers

Are "None of the above" 

If you do not recognize the loans or accounts then thats probably the answer.

On Disputing things online. Realize that by doing the dispute on line you often give up many of your legal rights in the matter.  By using online disputes you agree to give up your right to litigation. meaning that you will agree to accept what ever answer they give you and give up your right to sue if you don't like the outcome. 

I Suggest that you ALWAYS dispute things in writing, That way you are not giving up your rights. A good paper trail is important in these matters.