Question

BGootZ

i dont know my credit score and i want to see if i can finace my own car!
The only thing i have ever had on my credit was My dad co signed a car lease for 2 years and i made every payment on time till the lease came up! Other than that i have nothing else on my credit! and this wont tell me my credit sccore so do u think i can finiace my own car now without any helop?

Go to My FICO

Go to myfico.com you need to be at 620 or if buying a Ford they will go as low as 560 Dec. is the best time of year to buy. Good luck!!!

depends,  how long has it been from when the lease was paid off?

You would have to look for a dealership that advertises to finance people with "no credit", you will probably need a good sized down payment and possibly a cosigner. Take the time to read all that you can on how to build credit, it would be wise to build credit first, then worry about financing a car once you have decent credit, if not you will pay a lot more than you need to.