Question

MelisaRHart

I don't have any income and can't get a job, will bankruptcy help?
I am currently unemployed and a stay at home mom. I have been denied multiple jobs because of my credit history. I have no personal property, everything is in my guy's name. I can't afford to pay anything and I haven't been able to since 2012. Can I even file bankruptcy? Is this the right answer?

Look up Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. God Bless!

Bankruptcy usually makes things worse.  Visit www.credit.about.com and start reading all articles that apply to your situation.

NO.  You don't have anything (jewelry, real estate, financial investments) that could be liquidated to settle the debts.  Consult with a bankruptcy attorney (first contact is usually free) and you'll find out what can or cannot be done.