Question

kellybelly72

i don't have any credit cards why is one showing on my report
i have a credit card showing a maxed balance but i do not have a credit card. i do not have any credit cards.

Capital one was closed a long time ago?

why is it on my crdit report

No answer

I saw different varities of the question but no answer I could see, what don't you know how to answer the question ???

No more debt myself

Hi,

When I check my credit score and reports it shows that I have still owe $1100 but I dont have any debt now!? Why it still shows me on my records!?

Have a capital one card I don't have

I checked my credit report and it shows that I have a capital one card since 2007 and is over the limit and has two missed payments.  I have never had that card.  Also my report shows my husbands car loan and I have my own with Chase.  And my loan is so much lower than his loan.  Now my credit score is lower.