Question

Ibarkley

I dont even know where some of these cards are that are showing on my report. I would like them gone
most of the cards present I am not sure what the account numbers are or where they are at in my house. I would like to contact the creditor to shut the account off, but the information for the creditor is not present. How can I go about doing this with the tools that Credit Karma provides?

Direct Dispute

CK offers direct dispute which on your credit report via the CK site you can click on when you open each account. But the bigger issue is why you have all these accounts you don't recongize. If I were you, I'd initiate a security freeze on all three bureaus because it seems that someone might be opening credit as if they are you. Fraud alerts are a joke, so I wouldn't go that route. Once that's taken care of, then you can begin the process of addressing the accounts.