Question

duarteeastsideloslocas

I don't benefit from having a credit score
Do you guys are the only ones benefiting from my credit score because I don't need it for nothing?

House soon I think?

Every year I try to get it over 720 and I'm still at 680 The harder I try the harder it is tired of this i'm not benefiting anythingThe only ones that are benefiting are everybody else!!!!!! Really frustrated

Without  a decent credit score, if you are able to get any credit at all, you will have to pay higher interest rates.  Some of the things that are holding you back (and we can't see your accounts, so have no definite answer as to the problem) may need the passage of time to get cleared up because there are not any instant fixes.  If you have any late payments or items that went to collections but were paid, those will fall off the records in 7 years,

I do hope you have read the articles that are on this site because those articles explain very clearly how credit works and how to improve it.  I learned a lot and have been around for quite a few years.  There are still a couple of things that need to drop off and my score will go even higher than it is now, but I am pleased with the improvement.   

Please be patient because it does take time and it will be time well spent.