Question

Ironmagnolia

I do not owe Capitol One any money, those cards were shredded by me in 2008.
My husband and I shredded all credit cards, we never used them after 2008. How can I owe CC $85 for whatever with cards gone????? They put this on my account and it is incorrect, Make them take it off.

Most Helpful Response

You don't seem to understand what Credit Karma is, or even what Transunion is.

You need to contact Capital One, and ask for verification of the debt. If they are not able to, or refuse to, then you can challenge what is being reported to Transunion.  Credit Karma will have no part in this, all they do is provide limited monitoring for free.  This isn't a direct messaging system either, this is a public forum for users to ask other users questions.