Question

kmcorley

I DO NOT like this new site. Can't find anything!
I'm especially looking for the "update" button where my accounts will be updated and it will surely show I owe less than I used to.

Most Helpful Response

I agree

I thought I was on some Phoney site when it showed up in my E-mail.  I then went and signed into the account from my lists, and same thing showed up.  I do NOT like this new version ---- it doesn't allow me to see my accounts --- this is an extremely 'Watered Down Version' of Credit Karma.  Please bring back the earlier version.

Hi kmcorley,

Thanks for posting. There is no update button - your account updates automatically, every 7 days. All you need to do is log in. Please understand that your creditors typically report changes to your account just once per month. If you made a payment recently, it could be a few weeks before it is reflected on your report and in your score.