Question

kcfoster11

I do not have the physical credit cards that are listed with an open balance. How do I get them?
The "my accounts" page shows that I have an open credit card limit at RC Willey and First USA Bank.
I do not have those cards in my possession. How do I get the actual,plastic cards sent to me?

Most Helpful Response

If those are actually your accounts you can call the 1-800 number for the two vendors and ask for replacement cards. Or possibly go to their web sites, set up an online account, and request replacement cards that way. You should only do this, of course, if you know that these are genuine accounts of yours. Otherwise you should investigate why they're on your report.

Thank you.  They are ion my report and I would love to be able to use them and rebuild my credit.  I have no cc numbers, just the information that I saw on Credit Karma.

I could really really use those cards to rebuild my credit after my divorce and financal crisis.  I don't have the cc/account numbers, nor have i ever received a statement.

Thnak you for your comments and suggestions.  I really appreciate all the help that I can get.

Sincerely,

Kim