Question

brabston

I do not have a job to pay these bill what can i do
I do not have a job to pay these bill what can I do to pay them

Most Helpful Response

having you tried contacting the places you have bills at and explained the situation about losing your job most are willing to work with you....perhaps smaller payments with cost you more interest but atleast its better then making no payments which cost even more in interest....if its small amount of debt say under $5,000 i'd suggest taking out 2 new credit cards with 0% apr for 12 months to pay off the bills and looking for a job keep in mind this is only a stop gap measure for 12 months if you don't find a job the interest in return will put in you in a worse position......and I know you lost so you have no money but while your looking for a replacement what about working at mcdonalds atleast some money is coming in maybe only $700/month but thats better then nothing......can you have a yard sale.....??? where there's a will theres a way.....I would first suggest contacing the places that hold the bills explain your situation then apply for mcdonalds/subway/burger king.....heck work one during the week the other on weekends if you have to....put in 16 hours days if you wanted to make money to pay the bills you could hard times don't define you the way you respone to it does....a job is a job you do what you gotta do to put food on the table

Sell the material Items that you don't Need to pay off your debt.   Sell your TV they are not needed.  get the idea?    If you have Cable ,  time to cut the cord and cancel,  pay off your debt first.  If you have Internet Cancel it, and pay off your debt with that payment.  The list goes on and on.

I would suggest finding a job rather quickly doing anything you can otherwise your credit will suffer.  I know I have been there in the past.

how am igoing to get a job when no one calls me for a interview i filled out tons of applications

Pay my bill

Can anyone help me to pay these bill