Question

earlv1935

I do i get credit if I have a thin file
How do I get credit if I don't have any credit. Can my Auto Insurance that is taking out of my checking account. help my credit score. If so how do I get them to report it

I suggest going to www.credit.about.com.  There is a tab at the top called "Learn Credit".  Start there and do a lot of reading.  Regarding  your auto insurance, most insurance companies do not report to the credit bureaus, so that will not be any help.  Do some reading, get a secured credit card (www.creditcards.com) and pay on time.   Best of luck!