Question

hpointe

I do have a toyota credit account you list as a problem
you say i have a connection issue.. (toyota) i do not have an account with them paid off account

Most Helpful Response

But you DID have an account with them??  It will remain on your credit report for 7 years from the date it was paid off, as required under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, which is a federal regulation.  The account cannot be removed unless the entry was an error, which it appears is not the case.

hpointe

Tk/you....I know the 7 yes. problem is w/connection issue credit karma is showing me.
I forgot all log in for toyota, did not need them, as paid in full