Question

rlhand

I disputed items almost 30 days ago, when will they come off?
I have disputed a few items on my credit report almost 30 days ago, they came off of my Experian report but not Transunion or Equifax and does not reflect on Credit Karma. When will they come off of all 3 credit bureaus?

Did you do disputes with transunion and equifax as well? If not, you will have to dispute with each bureau. If you already did, then you should have the results of your disputes soon with Transunion and Equifax.

Mine is the opposite, my disputed items were deleted from Transunion within 24 hours but Equifax said it would take up to 30 days to investigate the same items.

Anyone know why?