Question

tkr2xx

I disputed credit charges on my report 6 mo's ago and they are still there, what do I do now?
I disputed credit fraud on all three credit reporting agencies but the items still exist

If they are not yours, dispute them once again, but first do some research on how to properly dispute to make sure you are doing it correctly and if the results are not found in your favor, then consult a consumer law attorney. You need to be absolutely sure that the accounts were not yours, because when you start throwing around the words fraud and identity theft, the FBI and such will likely be involved and if you are found to be giving false information to the credit bureaus you can end up in serious trouble.