Question

Smpenny

I disputed an account with one bureau, did it remove from all?
I had a medical account listed on TU and equifax. They had it as different creditors. TU had it correctly paid off with the correct creditor and equifax still had it listed as open, but with a different agency, so I disputed with equifax. When I logged in this morning, my score for TU AND equifax had both changed significantly, but I also had a new positive account reported.

So is the change from the dispute or the new account? Would an equifax dispute change my TU score?

The change is probably from the new account. Have you even got the results from your dispute yet? In most cases you have to dispute an account with each credit bureau. Transunion, Equifax and Experian are all DIFFERENT companies.