Question

crazy316grl

I disputed a collection and it was removed then re-added in the same day. Why?
I disputed a collection. When I checked my score this morning the dispute was complete. As I was looking through my report I noticed that they had removed the collection and my score went up by a few points but I also noticed that the same collection had been added back on to my report the same day. everything was the same. Can they re-add a collection that was disputed and removed due to a dispute?

You can dispute WRONG information.  If that collection account is real, that is a debt you had that was sold to a collector, then it will not be removed.  That  is what appears to have happened: they removed it then found it was a valid debt, then restored it.