Question

ofblong

I did not recieve any notice from my Auto loan company after I sent in Reaffirmation agreement.
I called my Lawyer and they stated it was rejected by the court because my spouse didn't sign the reaffirmation. Problem is she isn't on the auto loan so she didn't need to sign. The other issue is the bank never got ahold of me to let me know about it. My lawyer basically said if they aren't pursuing it then let it be. I am listening to him and just not worrying about it. But should I? I have about 14 months left and am current on my loan.

I'm guessing that if she is in the bankruptcy, she has to sign it? The lawyer should have mentioned that.