Question

marv02

I did not fill for Chapter 13 but it is on my Credit report how do I go about fixing this.
I just checked my Credit score it said I had a new Chapter BK 13 filling added on April 27 2012 I have not filled for BK13 how do I get this fixed

I did fill for BK 13 back in 2006 but it been all paid off and cleared thought the court systems. In the beginning of 2012 I have no idea why it now saying I filled for a new BK 13 in April of 2012.

It said it public records that's all the info I have on this.

Help please I worked very hard to get out my BK13 in 2006 and get my credit back now it bad once again due to a BK13 Filling I did not fill for.

You need to write letters to all three credit bureaus and tell them that is not your bankruptcy.  If you know the court name, call the court clerk and see if you can get a copy of the filing to find out why they think it is you.