Question

shanejaq

I did a refi this week and my 3 scores were 757,795 & 772. Why do you score me so low?
Experian FICO 757
Equifax Beacon 795
Trans Union Emperica 772

Most Helpful Response

FICO vs CK

CK uses different criteria to calculate the score on this site, for example they count all hard inquiries in the past 24 months as well as closed accounts in total number of accounts.

Most will tell you your FICO score is the most important.

Anything above a 760 is considered really good if not excellent. Why would you say that's low? 850 is not attainable...... what was the refi rate that you were offered? I can't see it being the same rate as a person with a 680...

Imperfectfuture

He is talking about the score used on credit karma, which isn't a true fico.

score

I paid to have my credit scores sent to me and they were real high in the upper 700's and 800's only to find out my bank was only 2 points away from the score on here. I will only go by this score from now on