Question

leidneraldo

i could really use some help
would it be easier for me to file bankruptcy I owe over 30000. dollars have no job lost everything in divorce I live with a friend of mine whos trying to help me get a job I don't know what to do

Sounds like you should.... Sorry to hear what you are going through.... Normally I would suggest chapter 13, because this one takes all of your debt an makes it affordable with one monthly payment. But since you are not working maybe a 7 would be best... This wipes the slate clean. Keep in mind Bk's stay on your credit for 10 years. Lenders are very cautious with credit files whom have Bk's on them,, especially Chapter 7 because you didn't try to pay back your debt at all. Good luck my friend.