Question

rjb4268

i could not give right info. on ID. check for my car loan so now i can't get in.
My car loan company was not listed so I said non of the above and it locked me out

Creditor info

The best way to obtain this information is to request copies of your credit reports. You can get one free copy a year from AnnualCreditReport.com. If you want to be able to access your report throughout the year or maybe get notifications of changes on your credit reports, you can sign up for a free credit report and score.

Or, you can also call the credit bureaus where  the account is listed and get contact information through them.  For the best # to call and sequence of buttons to push in order to get a human on the line, I recommend a website called gethuman.com