Question

kaykayz

I contacted the credit company and they have yet to send me information.
I contacted the debt collector that has my credit card information but they never answered me. How am I suppose to pay something when they won't send me any information? Also is it true that if they do not get back to you it must be removed from my credit score?

It is illegal for them to avoid you or to not respond. File a complaint with the BBB, attorney general's office in your state, etc. after giving them adequate time to respond to you. You could also contact a consumer attorney to see what they can do for you. Don't give up on proceeding with this, because you actually are in a good position right now.