Question

Goodandmad

I co-signed on a home loan for my son.
I co-signed on a home loan for my son. Had a falling out and his lawyer drew up a quit claim deed which I signed. He missed multiple payments, refinanced several times, continuing to not make payments. The multiple loans are showing on my credit report although I have had no contact with my son in 6 years. When will his credit quit screwing up mine????

looks like you got really screwed.   Well if he did refinance the home then you should not be on the new mortgage and should not be seeing any new late payments.   If you are then something is really really wrong.

Might be time to get your own lawyer