Question

melindap221

I co signed for my sons student loans. I have since become disabled.will I still be responsible
my son does work but if he doesn't pay them just want to know where that leaves me

Student loans are almost impossible to discharge. If he doesn't pay them, you can be sure you'll be contacted. 

Loans, friends and family almost never mix well.  It's possible his wages may end up being garnished after a court date, if the lending company can't get the money from you. Both of your credit ratings will be damaged. 

Why isn't your son paying them? Do you have any financial leverage over him, such as title on his vehicle or bank accounts?